Welcome to KAMMUNITY!
KAMMUNITY was created for our students to learn, connect, support, create, and achieve results.
In order for everyone to have the best experience possible, we encourage everyone in our community to follow these guidelines.
BE RESPECTFUL AND SUPPORTIVE OF EVERYONE
KAMAUUNIVERSITY is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and inclusive environment for all. We encourage the people in our community to be polite and respectful in their interactions with other members. Some examples of positive behavior are:
● Participating in a supporting and active way.
● Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people.
● Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences.
● Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback.
● Attempting collaboration before conflict.
● Accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes, and learning from the experience.
● Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community.
● Being mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
● When asking for help, taking into consideration people’s availability and resources — including KAMAUUNIVERSITYs team.
You are welcome to share your opinion, knowledge, and relevant content with the community. Any inappropriate content — like the ones mentioned below — will be removed.
● Discriminative or hate speech related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental health condition, socioeconomic status or background, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, race, or religion. These remarks can be blunt or subtle, and even if they’re expressed without the intent to provoke harm, they will not be accepted.
● Patronizing, passive-aggressive, intimidating, condescending, or sarcastic language or behavior.
● Public or private harassment, including inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images, deliberate intimidation, sexual attention or advances of any kind, stalking or following.
● Not respecting other members’ privacy or revealing someone else’s private information — doxxing.
● Engaging in illegal activities or any activity that infringes copyrights or someone's intellectual property, or encourage others to engage in that type of activity.
● Sharing Not Suitable For Work materials and links.Spreading misinformation.
● Engaging in illegal activities.
● Other conduct that could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
By using any of KAMAUUNIVERSITY’s official community spaces, you’re agreeing to the Community Code of Conduct and the Community Guidelines.
KAMMUNITY team actively monitors and participates in the community, however, if you suffer from or see any violations of our Community Code of Conduct or the Community Guidelines, please notify us through email to email@example.com or contact our Community Manager, Ana Sofia Pinho on any of the platforms mentioned above.
This Code of Conduct applies to all of those who participate in our community platforms — Facebook groups, Slack and Circle. In case of infringement, the KAMAUU team and the community organizers may take any action they deem appropriate.